Eyelash extensions are the fastest growing new revolutionary service in the UK beauty industry and are loved by numerous celebrities. However you don’t have to be a celebrity to join this revolutionary trend that’s swept the nation. The finished look of this innovative treatment produces a stunning transformation of your eyes.
Eyelash extensions are suitable for one off special occasions as well as everyday wear. Perfect for woman of all ages, the lashes are semi-permanent lasting the full length of the persons natural lash cycle, but with regular infills every 2-3 weeks can last indefinitely. The procedure is painless, involving synthetic lashes being applied directly to each individual lash. You can tailor your look to do what you want natural or full on glam it’s up to you.
NOTE: A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to tinting to ensure no sensitivity to the product exists.
Full Set £60.00 (1-2 hrs)
We aim to apply an extension to every natural lash to give you maximum volume.
Half Set £40.00 (1 hr)
Extensions are applied to 50-60% of your natural lashes for a more natural look.
Express Lashes £30.00 (30 mins)
Get a taster for eyelash extensions in just 30 mins! Extensions are randomly put throughout your eyelid to create a subtle look.
Lash Maintenance £30.00 (45 mins – 1 hr)
Eyelashes shed naturally and therefore you will lose lash extensions as your natural lash falls out in its cycle. We recommend maintenance every 2/3 weeks to maintain perfect lashes.
Lash Removal £12.00
• For the first 12 hours avoid getting the lashes wet to allow the glue to completely dry
• Do not use a steam room or sauna for the first 48 hours to allow glue to cure
• Be gentle and respect your new lashes. Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not pick and play with your lashes
• Resist the temptation to touch or pull at your stunning new lashes as this will pull out your own natural lashes
• Avoid getting them caught on clothes and towels
• When drying your face do not rub instead blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your
closed eyes then allow the extensions to dry naturally. Don’t try to dry them with the towel or hair dryer.
• Do not perm or curl the extensions using a clamp eyelash curlers
• Avoid wearing mascara as this will lessen the life of your extensions
• Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil products such as petroleum
• Do keep the eye area clean. This is very important. Some ladies love their lashes so much
they don’t even want to get them wet at all. Avoiding proper hygiene can result in an eye infection whether wearing eyelash extensions or not
• Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow
The golden rule for wearing eyelash extensions is the less you touch them the longer they will last. However, it is important to keep the eye area clean.