Sienna X offer a range of high quality fake tanning products that produce a natural, luxurious and flawless fake tan without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from over exposure to UVA/B rays, letting you look stunningly tanned all year round.
Full body £20.00
Half Body £15.00
Buy a course of 5 full body spray tans for £60
Why not host a spray tan party? and get a FREE tan! Click here to find out more.
Before your spray tanning session:
▪ DO exfoliate 24 hours before getting a spray tan to ensure an even application. Exfoliation sloughs away the dead skin cells, which will help achieve the long-lasting tan possible. Use a water-based exfoliating scrub rather than an oil-based one. Oils may interfere with the spray tanning solution from developing properly.
▪ DO shave or wax the evening before your spray tanning session. If you shave/ wax after you get your spray tan, it will exfoliate the skin and affect the tanning results.
▪ DO have a shower apposed to having a bath and pat dry once finishing washing.
▪ DO moisturise every day — morning and night.
▪ DON’T apply any moisturiser, deodorant, perfume, make-up or other beauty products before your tanning appointment. They may also inhibit the quality of your tan.
After your spray tanning session
▪ DO wear loose clothing and flip flops when you leave the tanning salon. Ditch your bra for at least six hours.
▪ DON’T take a shower (or get wet for any other reason) for the first 24 hours after receiving a spray tan. Water contact will stop the tanning process.
▪ DON’T exercise for the first 24 hours. Sweat will cause your tan to streak.
▪ DON’T use soaps and other body products that contain parabens, glycolic alpha hydroxy acids or sodium lauryl sulfates — they will fade your tan more quickly.
▪ DON’T use a loofah, puff or wash cloth.